- Responsible for patient rehabilitation assessment/physical assessment, providing patients with targeted rehabilitation guidance, and making plans and implementation;
- Provide professional rehabilitation and treatment support to patients according to their needs;
- Provide postoperative rehabilitation training, physical rehabilitation training, pain treatment, injury protection and other services for patients;
- Responsible for follow-up and feedback of rehabilitated patients;
- Have good professional ethics and teamwork spirit, and I am hardworking and able to work under pressure.
- Major in rehabilitation/PT, college degree or above;
- Cet-4, with fluent English communication skills;
- Senior PT shall have at least 5 years of relevant working experience, at least one year of relevant working experience in foreign medical institutions, and hold intermediate rehabilitation therapist qualification certificate; PT should have at least 3 years of relevant working experience, and clinical experience in orthopedics department of grade a hospital is preferred.
- Master the use of advanced therapeutic devices and trainers in the rehabilitation field, and the rehabilitation and treatment technologies such as PT and OT.